Thursday, August 18, 2011
When was the last time you came in the store? In the past two weeks we have unpacked 40+ boxes of new product ( I have the sore back to prove it). Every day new product is coming in and as fast as we get it out items have already sold out. Don't hesitate to get to the store and get your hands on all the new yumminess. Here is a list of some of the new items:
* Authentique - New Glowing & Wonder lines
* Reminisce - New Christmas line, the perfect line for card making, this line was all abuzz at the CHA reveal. New Halloween lines & restock on travel
* Imaginisce - Harvest & Geek line
* Petaloo - A must have line of Dazzler's for card making for the holidays
* Creative Imaginations - Marrakesh line
* Paper House Productions - Travel , Pirate and various theme's
* Simple Stories - This is a new line for us and it is ADORABLE! Happy Day & Sweet Dreams
* Glimpses - Another new line to the store, Pages of Honor is just the line for our beloved & honored military
* BasicGrey - New Nordic Holiday & Indie Bloom. 2012 calendar kits
* Teresa Collins - Christmas Home , Haunted Hallows & World Traveler all just stunning!
* BazzillBasics - LoveStory line, yes a little early for Valentines Day but not for LOVE!!
* Fancy Pants - Oct 31st line, it its everything you would expect from Fancy Pants.
* 3 Bugs in a Rug - Ashtyn & Bake Me a Cake, so SO cute!!
* SEI - Homestead Fall line, an elegant selection for fall
* Tim Holtz Ideaology - Restock on items & the must have Drill Press
* Kanban - New card kits and the FULL line of the in demand WOBBLERS!!
* Jolee's - All the "Repeats" that are much needed for card making
* Unibind - Abums, Albums and more Albums for this awesome binding tool, A MUST have!!
* Graphic 45 - An ABC Primer & Christmas Emporium. Love me some Graphic 45!!
* Best Creation - Mom's kitchen, perfect for recipe scrappin. Rock Star's is just what a teenage layout needs. Happy Haunting & Merry Christmas lines
* My Minds Eye - SIX by SIX line , Mischievous , LOST & FOUND CHRISTMAS!! , 12 Days of Christmas , and the much anticipated LOST & FOUND 2 line.
* BoBunny - Et Cetera , Sweet Tooth , Father Christmas and Welcome Home.
* Kaisercraft - New Wood Flourishes , Hunt & Gather line that is perfect for fishing/camping , December 25th line.
* We R Memory Keepers - New Sew Easy Floss assortments , the NEW Version of the CINCH Binding tool, New Layout kits for those with no time to scrap.
* Exclusive made for Remember When kits.
Okay I think I just about covered everything, that is until UPS & FEDEX gets here :)
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
You are You Mini Album
Friday, August 26th
6:00pm - 9:00pm
Teacher: Nicole Lysse
A little late getting this class up , but it was so worth it. I created this super cute yet very easy mini album. You will get an assortment of embellishments that are white & we will alter them to fit this project. You will paint, emboss, glimmer mist, glaze & chalk during this class. You will get a 6x6 canvas/chipboard album, Authentique 6x6 paper pad, 3 tag/journal sheets, a huge assortment of trim, flowers, chipboard and acrylic embellishments. This album is very pretty, very girly and so YOU. Come see the sample in the store and call to make your reservation.
Supplies needed: Paper Trimmer * scissors * adhesive for chipboard * stardust glitter pen * pop dots * VERY strong liquid adhesive ( Beacons 3 in 1 or my preferred Helmar's 450)* PLEASE bring the following if you have it, I will have limited quantities available:
Walnut Stain & Victorian Velvet Distress ink
Pink Bubblegum Glimmer Mist
Monolith Glimmer Chalk
Sassy Silver Glimmer Glaze
Pink Lipstick Glimmer Glam
Paint Dabber's Silver, Snow Cap & Pink Sherbet
Spun Sugar & Worn Lipstick Distress Stains
Any Pink & Silver colors of the above will work just fine
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Alice In Wonderland
Friday, August 19th
6:00pm - 9:00pm
Teacher: Monika Thomas
Sign up today for this whimsical Alice book. This book is "All About Alice". so be ready for an adventure. A little bit of glimmer misting on the front & back cover, we will "paint the roses red" with Tattered Angels Flirty Glamour Glaze & Wicked, all the res of the pages are inked with Cat Eye Chalk Pads & Distress inks. Using T.J. designs Alice stamps, Collage papers pack, tags, ribbons, charms & fun papers from Canvas Corp. Get a chance to play with Viva Decor's modeling grass for fun. Many techniques in this class. Call for your reservation.
Supplies Needed: Paper Trimmer * Scissors * Pop Dots * Dry or wet adhesive *
Chalk colors used: chestnut roan, black, red, blue lagoon, olive pastel, yellow
Distress Inks used: brushed cordouroy, black soot, fired brick, brkoen china, shabby shutters, mustard seed