Friday, May 24, 2013

New Class: Vintage Hat Box w/ Mini Album


Vintage Hat Box w/ Mini Album

Friday June 14th:
6pm - 10:30pm
Sunday June 16th:
 1pm - 4:30pm
Teacher: Nicole Lysse
Cost: $55


I love the look of those fancy ladies from days past & there fancy hats, that is where I got my inspiration for this hat box. Join me & create this elegant hat box and of course a mini album. We will decorate a 9" and 4" circle box with Kaisercraft 75 Cent line. We will cover it with paper and the very best part, add all types of embellishments from charms to flowers to lace and a few feathers. We will also create a 6x6 mini album to add inside the box. I soooo love this project, I know you will too. My sample is on display now, call to make a reservation or stop by the store

Supplies Needed: Basic Tool Kit * Strong Adhesive * Chalk/distress ink * dimensional tape/pop dots * apron (optional we will paint a little ) * Paint Brush * Modge Podge matte

Supplies I will have during class, if your taking only a kit you will need the following: Paint Dabber-Juniper * Black Acrylic Paint *  Colorwash Butterscotch




No comments: