Monday, February 15, 2010

Quick update...

Good Morning! Yes, it really is 2:30 in the morning when I am writing this. You see, my husband (Adam) and I just spent the last *several* hours relaying out much of the store to make room for the new product that is coming in during the next few months. Needless to say, my dogs are barking. And by dogs, I don't mean my dogs (Jake & Elvis), I mean my feet! And by barking I mean hurting! I purchased over 53 new lines at CHA and I can't wait to share them with you! Our first product arrived today... with more coming later this week.

I just want to send a quick reminder to check out our great classes. We have a popular card class with Laura Baybridge that meets every month (and it meets this Wednesday!) as well as a technique Class with Liz Mullen. If you have never met Liz, she is wonderful ; you will definitely have a fun time. FInally, if you are considering the Basic Grey Official Page of the Month class, sign up before it is too late! I just added 12 more spots in the class, so sign up while there are still spots! We are goin to add a second class date on the 4th Saturday of the Month beginning at 9:30 a.m. As a club member, you can go to either the Wednesday class or the Saturday class. Read more about this club here: http://rememberwhenscrap.blogspot.com/2010/02/20102011-basic-grey-page-of-month-club.html

New & Back in Stock this Week:
- Teresa Collins : Chic BeBe Boy & Chic BeBe Girl, Welcome Home and Mr & Mrs. These lines are gorgeous and versatile with Teresa's simple touch. The Chic BeBe Boy is done in Tiffany Blue (to die for!) and both of the baby lines feature an animal print (again to die for!). All of the lines have Teresa's awesome chipboard album covers to coordinate and make your own altered album. Promise me you will look on both sides of this paper when you are browsing because each side on these is special! I've attached a photo below of some projects made from Chic BeBe Girl and Chic BeBe Boy. GORGEOUS!

- Ranger, Ranger, Ranger! Looking for more Distress Ink Colors? Wanting all of the latest Tim Holtz products? While some of it is not available until later this year, we've got all of the products from Ranger arriving on FRIDAY! Just in time for the weekend fun.

- Sparkle Pens and White Pens : If you have hung out in the store at all (and if you haven't, we welcome you!), you have probably seen me going crazy made about the new glitter pen I just discovered and about my favorite white pen. They were sold out for a little bit, but we have them back in stock, so come in and grab yours!

- New Military, EMT, Firefigher papers and more



No comments: