A hands on exploration of your inner artist as we work together creating your visual legacy. The inspiration journal has become the hallmark of my creative play and growth as an artist. This workshop promises to challenge you to look at yourself as a creative soul and will encourage artistic growth with each page you complete. Workshop includes a handmade inspiration journal (journal colors will be varied).
techniques include: painted backgrounds, "drippage", use of different mediums, image transfer, building in layers, dementional effects, and journaling techniques.
Supply List: • handful of your favorite acrylic paint colors including a white
• 1” paint brush (foam is ok but bristle is preferred)
• 1-3 photo copies of photos/images to be used for image transfer (NEED to be toner copies to work).
• Ribbon scraps
• Fabric scraps
• Black stazon
• Book text
• Patterned paper scraps
• Sewing Thread
• Sewing needle
• Lace scraps (optional)
• 1 paper punch
• favorite quotes (optional)
• random happy things (paper flowers, bling, stickers, ephemera, etc)
• Something that makes you smile clipped from a magazine or publication