Tuesday, March 1, 2011

CRICUT 101 CLASS


Tuesday, March 8, 2011
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Teacher: Liz Mullen
Cost: $25

"Cricut 101 Class"
This class is geared for the novice. If you are not feeling confident with your cricut machine this class is for you. Taking this class you will leave confident knowing...

* Care and preservation's of the mats
* Basic operation
* Settings for the blade
* How to use the buttons/overlays
* Explain and demonstrate mode keys
* Explain function keys
* Settings - how to program
* Cutting adjustment keys

Registration is limited so every student has ample time during class to leave feeling confident with knowledge. Stop by the store or call to register.

1 comment:

Liz said...

what is the difference between v1 and v2 ? I've seen them called the Create, and the personal Cutting machine.I may be buying one from a friend or eBay or somewhere, but I don't want to pay full price, and I want the one that does the best for me. Answers maybe ?