Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New Product Update!!



It's that time. New Product update. Just when we thought we had the store filled to it's maximum, along comes the deliveries. I don't know about you, but some of this is just too wonderful to slip by me. When was the last time you stopped by the store? Some of this yumminess is limited quantities, so do not wait too long. We also have a new Card Class by Monique this Friday. You have seen & LOVE her samples on the floor, now learn first hand how amazing her talents are. Sherry Mendoza is coming and her class is selling out FAST, I will be there, you should come too. On to the newbies:

My Minds Eye: On the Sunny Side * Indie Chic
Karen Foster: New everyday theme's not to mention the not so everyday sports collections that are always sought after
Tattered Angels: New Plain Jane Collection: Baseboard, Simply Scheer and Stained Glass
Webster's Pages: Everyday Poetry
Maya Road
Prima: Including Fairy Belle that I selfishly forgot to mention last update ( I cant have it all to myself)


No comments: