Monday, December 21, 2009

BeLoved Mirror

Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Fast & Fresh BeLoved Home Dec Mirror
Teacher: Stephanie Dade
Cost: $15

Looking for other fun ways to incorporate your creativity and your mad scrappin' skills? Stephanie Dade has put together a technique class that features home dec and other out of the box ideas.

This month, you will learn how to make a trendy mirror using the latest products and techniques from Tim Holtz, everyone's favorite technique guru with a stylish touch from the creative rockstar Stephanie! You will also get to experiment with Tattered Angels yummy Glimmer Mist! You can use this as a gift for a girlfriend or for yourself... This project uses the new BeLoved line from My Minds Eye and measures 10" x 10".




3 comments:

Karla (KARLAS001 on YouTube) said...

This class was so fun!

Tonya Brooks said...

I agree!! I love my mirror I made...

Noblekatt said...

great class, Stephanie ROCKS! My auntie loved the mirror I made her!