Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Quickutz Anonymous

Quickutz Anonymous Club
Fourth Monday of the Month 7 - 9 p.m.
Cost: $85 / 12 Months -or- $50 / 6 months
Teacher: Tonya Brooks
Sign Up Online:

Do you love Quickutz? This is your opportunity to save big on all of your purchases throughout the year and have fun exploring the new dies and creative techniques.  You can join this club any time through the year and your membership is good for a rolling 12 months.  With the purchase of this membership, you receive:
  • A special Remember When selected club die every quarter.
  • An exclusive Quickutz Club die every month.
  • A free project every month
  • 25% off Quickutz every day!
  • 30% off of Quickutz on the night of the club meeting
  • Hot off the presses new release information with first purchase ability!
Payment for Quickutz club must be made in either six month or 12 month increments.

2 comments:

Karla (KARLAS001 on YouTube) said...

Tonya...It would be great if you taught a class =) I LOVE LOVE your store!!

Tonya Brooks said...

Ha! :) thanks Karla! I LOVE LOVE your energy! (and your glasses... which I already told you!). This is my *first* class! I have one under my belt. After a couple more I'll probably bridge out into some of the more independent classes... thank u lady for your support!